Join us in creating new kind of social capital in Mellunmäki! We are offering a job in an innovative project.
Me-talo Mellunmäki is a brand new project coordinated by 09 Helsinki Human Rights and funded by Me-foundation. The goal of the project is to improve the well-being of the inhabitants of Mellunmäki and prevent social exclusion by offering activities, room and opportunities for communities in the area.
We are looking for a self-starting and enthusiastic coordinator for a fixed term contract.
Me-talo coordinator is responsible for:
– imbedding the project activities to the area
– evaluating the project’s effectivity
– networking with local private operators and public officers
– coordinating volunteer and internship activities
– organizing workshops and events
What we expect from you:
– leadership experience
– a Bachelor’s degree from a relevant field
– 3+ years of work experience from a relevant field
– knowledge of culture and area of Eastern Helsinki
– fluent in Finnish language
– occasional availability for evenings and weekends
– innovativity, flexibility and excellent communication skills
– you get along well with people from different backgrounds
– strong voliton to improve social value of Me-talo project and Mellunmäki area
If you feel you could be the great team player we’re looking for, send your application along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th June 2017 at latest.